Vehicle Cigarette Lighter GPS Jammer is Easy to Use
How to use it:
- Take out the host and install the antenna.
- Insert the corresponding cigarette lighter port of the car.
- It will operate normally after the indicator lights up when the host is powered on.
- The machine can be directly removed when use has been finished.
Who will need it:
- anyone being tracked or followed without their consent, i.e. victims of harassment, divorce, etc.
- sales personnel, truckers, and delivery drivers, who wish to make a personal stop outside of their territory or route “off the radar”
- Prevent rented car and lent car from being tracked.
- Prevent car of government, intelligent agency, famous person, principle etc. from being tracked.
- The lighter MUST be plugged AFTER the ignition, Otherwise, the instant high voltage generated in a truck will burn out the device!!
- Please do not operate without ariel fitted.
- If your GPS antenna is installed outside of the car, then it won’t work. It only works on those GPS antennae inside of the car.
- This jammer blocker fits for small vehicle only, large vehicle such as truck is not recommended.
- This device does not interfere with a mobile phone. So pls do not test it with your phone GPS.
- This device does not affect navigation devices installed in other cars.
- Frequency: 1560-1580MHz
- Jamming Object: GPS L1 tracker, GPS navigator, GPS L1 logger
- Output Power: 21 dbm / 128mW
- Typical Coverage: 2 to 10 meters
- Power Source: 12V
- Working Current: 100mA
- Antenna Interface 1 x Omni SMA antenna 3dB gain
- Dimensions 80 x 21 x 21 mm
- Operating Temp 0 ~ 50 degrees
- Humidity 5% ~ 80%